Wednesday, September 4, 2013

26.Segesta e Selinunte.







"Tempio Grande" di Segesta 











Acropoli di Selinunte.


During my last travel in Sicily I could visit a lot of Greek archeological sites. Segesta and Selinunte are two of those sites. They seem so similar for their aspects but they set in two different places and they are quite far from each other. In the past they were two enemy cities often in war. It was the first time I've visited a Greek Temple and I couldn't be more enthusiastic about that experience. That day was so hot, even more you could imagine, but it was absolutely a worthwhile experience. It's so incredible how some buildings which are more than 2000 years old still stand nowadays. I really feel so lucky for having the possibility to see all of that and I've to thank my boyfriend for this amazing gift.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elles sont magnifiques ces photographies.

Marta said...

Mercie Susan, t'es super gentile!!!