Wednesday, September 18, 2013

36.Look for work.





Here's how I look today for some work dates I've to go.
I'm sorry if pics quality isn't so good, but I took these pictures by myself with my iphone and I wanted to post them the same because I love this simple look.
Here in Milan it's a wonderful day, Milan Fashion Week has started today. I intensely love this week because I can breath deep what fashion is just walking around the city and looking all different people looks.
My sister Emma's studying for two exams, so she's a little bit missing from the blog because she's so busy, but she will come back here as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Leila said...

Molto carina, mi piace molto il tuo stile! Scusa la domanda stupida forse, ma come hai fatto a farti le foto da sola con l'iphone??

Marta said...

Ciao Leila, intanto grazie infinite per il commento ;-) Per le foto con l'iphone ho usato l'applicazione T.Camera che puoi tranquillamente scaricare dall'app store e che ti permette di fare gli autoscatti, io la uso spessissimo :-)