Wednesday, September 25, 2013

41.Inspiration 1: Pink Mood.























We often like surfing the net looking for some cool inspiration and as soon as we start we know that we are going to lose the sense of time checking new photoshoot or the latest streetstyle looks and especially messing around tumblr and pinterest! In this post I've collected some of my last favourite pictures all featured by different shades of pink, it's not a news that pink is back in fashion this year and I'd love to wear it in a monochrome men's suit, very minimalist, but a very chic look! In these pictures pink is not only about clothes but also about a timeless atmosphere that reminds me that just few days ago I've bought a vintage pink floral skirt perfect for an outfit in this mood that I'll wear it and show you very soon on the blog!!
- Emi -

No comments: