Friday, September 27, 2013

42.Two trends of the season and I got it!!



Tartan and leather are two of the various trends for the next cold season.
Tartan again! Yes, it is, because for the fall/winter 2014 a lot of Bigs of fashion have proposed special items in a new version of tartan. For example Céline coat or Stella McCartney jacket, or the blouse by Givenchy, or the dresses by Saint Laurent or by Jil Sander. Since I absolutely adore this pattern that reminds me a sort of punk lady style and British style, I chose this blouse by Stradivarius that is certainly much cheaper than all the other big brands, but cool the same as well. The other strong trend is leather: not just some leather details like last year, but items totally in black leather textile. Calvin Klein or Jo No Fui trenches are some examples, or also Sonia Rykiel cape. So same here I decided to wear this H&M black leather skirt.
- Marti -

No comments: