Tuesday, November 19, 2013

50.The way it was.







Here I am wearing a cosy outfit for a family lunch last Sunday! 
It was a beautiful sunny day compared to today, it's raining and so damn humid outside, I would have preferred to stay in bed this morning but at last I convinced myself to go to the university for the Business Communication lesson. Now I'm back at home listening to The Killers new album "Direct Hits", a best of that includes some tracks from the past four albums and two new singles. I keep singing "The Way It Was" in my head all day!
My sister and I can never have enough of this band. We love The Killers!!
- Emma -

Emma wears:
trousers: Zara
jumper: Zara
boots: Il Laccio
bag: vintage
hat: Forever 21
sunglasses: vintage Ray-Ban

1 comment:

Emma! said...

Thank you Jelisaveta, so glad you like it:) Emma