Tuesday, January 28, 2014

59.Blue jeans, white shoes.









Last Saturday was such a beautiful day, a little bit cold but with a lovely sun and I loved the natural light when we took these pictures! I wish there was still that weather instead of these cloudy, rainy and wet days:( but considering that I'm locked in my home studying for the next exams maybe it's not so negative and there are SALES the best thing of this month!! One of my latest purchase is this pair of white Frav shoes that I'm completely in love with, omg they're so comfortable and cool that I'd like to have them in all the other colours and models and they're quite cheap..heaven! My sister got them in black (check this post) and I've found this model on Asos too. I matched them with boyfriend jeans, a simple shirt and a fedora hat all from H&M, a black coat from Romwe, Zara bag, red lipstick and the Marc by Marc Jacobs gold wishbone necklace: the perfect cosy outfit for the mood 'take it easy and chill out it's weekend time' !! :)
- Emma -



No comments: