Friday, February 14, 2014

67.Play with the lengths.








I bought this short blue sweater on sale at Zara but I didn't wear it really often because it was stuck in my mind the idea of matching it with something with high waist but actually it's really short and it would be inevitable to end up with a huge part of my body exposed to the cold, not too excited, so I just putted it temporarily in a corner for a better moment of inspiration that came off last weekend and you can see in these pictures the result! The point was just into playing with the lengths nothing easier than putting a long white shirt under the sweater to make it even more highlighted! I'm so glad I've found these boots, a cheap version of the ones from Acne that I saw a lot around, you can get them from Pimkie!
Enjoy your day:)
- Emma -

No comments: