Friday, April 18, 2014

70.French mood: trench, strips and loafers!



We are back after a busy month that included: work, a trip to Amsterdam, an internship during the Milan Fuori Salone 2014 and some good news:) A lot of experiences that we want to share with all of you through our next posts. To start just two pictures taken on the Saturday morning before leaving to Amsterdam: I went out with my mum for a cosy morning, hanging around a beautiful and colourful artists' market!! It was a perfect spring day to wear some latest shopping for the first time: the H&M trench I love so much, a striped crop top that I wore over a basic white t-shirt and a trio small black bag from Bershka! 
P.s. I've also cut my hair, I think they look definitely better now:) 
We'll show you soon the pictures we took in Amsterdam..stay tuned!! 
- Emma -

No comments: